Good Old Barb wrote:
that was sad what was happening with the technical problems you, scifi, n polar bear had throughout the chat :(

With any luck, my Friday night problem (not being able to see the episode) is behind me.  I can watch an online upload of the episode in my Firefox browser while I have the chatroom in my IE browser. When the Firefox window is only partly open, I can see most of the TV screen. (At the same time, I have my IE window fully open so I can see the full chatroom.) 

During the chat, someone actually suggested that I use two browsers at the same time, but my mind registered something different for some reason.

I hope other people have fewer problems in the future!  

If you post here, please read the new message board rules (effective July 4, 2009). Thanks.

BEWARE: Many Cafe posts reveal story endings or key plot twists without prior warning. There is no rule against this. But if you are courteous enough to post "spoiler warnings"--especially when you post in a thread unrelated to the story you are "spoiling"--many people will appreciate it.user posted image